Cullompton Community College is located in the town of Cullompton. The school was first established in 1872 and moved to the current site in 1964 as a new build. It was designed specifically for the purpose of educating pupils from the town and surrounding villages in the heart of the community. It is important to us that we remain at the centre of the community today and we are proud of our close links with the town council, St Andrew’s church and community centre, the Hayridge Library, local residential homes, sports clubs and Primary Schools. Partnership is a key feature of our plans for growth and future development.